Arief Musta’in, is a Commissioner of IM2. He has more than 20 years of experience in the telecommunications industry with a proven track record in corporate innovation, digital transformation and broadband business strategy.
- Start career in telecommunication fields at PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (2007)
- Head of Access Division PT Telkom (2011-2012)
- Head of Broadband Division PT Telkom (2012-2014)
- VP Infrastructure Strategy and Governance at PT Telkom (Persero) Tbk (2012-2014)
- Project Management Office Controller PT Telkom (Persero) Tbk. (2015)
- Executive General Manager Digital Service Division PT Telkom (Persero), Tbk (2015-2018)
- Director & Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer (2018)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Physics from Institut Teknologi 10 November (1990)
- MBA degree in Management from Gadjah Mada University (2009)
Gilang Hermawan, a professional with experience in the field of Law and Corporate Secretary and currently serves as SVP Head of Legal & Corporate Secretary at Indosat Ooredoo and is also trusted as Commissioner at Indosat Mega Media. He has work experience in various fields including telecommunications, e-money, Big Data, Electricity, and Electronic and Healthcare Device Manufacturing. As well as having in-depth knowledge of telecommunication legal systems, companies, capital markets as well as industrial relations issues.
- Baker Mckenzie/HHP – Associate (2005 – 2009)
- Siemens Indonesia & Malaysia – General Counsel (2009 – 2017)
- Indosat Ooredoo – SVP Head of Legal & Corporate Secretary (2017)
- Bachelor of Law Degree from Padjadjaran University (2005)
- Indonesian Advocates Association (PERADI) (2007)
- Capital Market Legal Consultants Association (HKHPM) (2019)
Yune Marketatmo is well known for its capabilities in the fields of telecommunication network strategy, planning and development; in the field where he has worked for approximately 21 years. Prior to joining IndosatM2, he served as Group Head of Network Strategy & Solutions at Indosat Ooredoo.