Arief Musta’in, is a Commissioner of IM2. He has more than 20 years of experience in the telecommunications industry with a proven track record in corporate innovation, digital transformation and broadband business strategy.
- Start career in telecommunication fields at PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (2007)
- Head of Access Division PT Telkom (2011-2012)
- Head of Broadband Division PT Telkom (2012-2014)
- VP Infrastructure Strategy and Governance at PT Telkom (Persero) Tbk (2012-2014)
- Project Management Office Controller PT Telkom (Persero) Tbk. (2015)
- Executive General Manager Digital Service Division PT Telkom (Persero), Tbk (2015-2018)
- Director & Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer (2018)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Physics from Institut Teknologi 10 November (1990)
- MBA degree in Management from Gadjah Mada University (2009)
Gilang Hermawan, a professional with experience in the field of Law and Corporate Secretary and currently serves as SVP Head of Legal & Corporate Secretary at Indosat Ooredoo and is also trusted as Commissioner at Indosat Mega Media. He has work experience in various fields including telecommunications, e-money, Big Data, Electricity, and Electronic and Healthcare Device Manufacturing. As well as having in-depth knowledge of telecommunication legal systems, companies, capital markets as well as industrial relations issues.
- Baker Mckenzie/HHP – Associate (2005 – 2009)
- Siemens Indonesia & Malaysia – General Counsel (2009 – 2017)
- Indosat Ooredoo – SVP Head of Legal & Corporate Secretary (2017)
- Bachelor of Law Degree from Padjadjaran University (2005)
- Indonesian Advocates Association (PERADI) (2007)
- Capital Market Legal Consultants Association (HKHPM) (2019)
Edi Riyanto is known as a professional in the Telecommunication Industry in Indonesia, his experience for more than 20 years in the Telecommunication Industry has given him the highest competence in his career. Having expertise in the fields of Commercial, HR, Finance and IT as well as experience in leading jobs in several regions of Indonesia such as Jakarta, Bekasi, Sukabumi, Surabaya, Denpasar, Balikpapan to Semarang, gave him quite a career experience in his field. Prior to joining IM2, he served as SVP-Head of the Jabotabek Region at Indosat Ooredoo.
Yune Marketatmo is well known for its capabilities in the fields of telecommunication network strategy, planning and development; in the field where he has worked for approximately 21 years. Prior to joining IndosatM2, he served as Group Head of Network Strategy & Solutions at Indosat Ooredoo.